Website Solvarus Consulting
*** MULTIPLE POSITIONS ***
Years Experience: 3-9 years experience is preferred, but willing to consider applicants with more experience
Position Description: This is a mid-level position providing systems acquisitions advisory support to a federal IC client. Assignments include development of acquisition strategy and related documents, evaluation of proposals, and assistance in source selection.
- Recent demonstrated SETA background in government acquisition strategy, planning, source selection evaluation, as well as follow on program/project management.
- Strong communication skills (oral, briefings, written artifacts, collaboration tools, etc.) are required.
- Knowledge of GEOINT/Multi-INT ground systems.
- Understanding of Software engineering Agile development principles (SAF Agile)
- Systems Engineering: ConOps, Requirements analysis, V&V
- Recent Intelligence Community (IC) experience.
The successful applicant must also be able to work and communicate effectively in a multi-contractor team environments, appropriately prioritize and balance efforts when given multiple simultaneous assignments.
* B.S. required (preferable Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, etc.)
* M.S. degree or other additional education seen as a plus.
Security Clearance: Current TS/SCI with CI Polygraph required
Travel: Travel has historically been minimal, but some travel may be required.
Location: The position is located on site in Chantilly, VA.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com